Tadalista 20 Mg
$90.00 – $215.00
Rightfully known as “the weekend pill”, Tadalista 20 mg lives up to its popularity. While the effect of other medicines usually fades away in around 4 hours, a single dose of Tadalista 20 mg is effective for up to 36 hours. Tadalista 20 mg is primarily used to treat male Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and works by increasing the flow of blood to the penis to harden and maintain an erection for longer. Statistically, 6 out of 10 men who took a dose of Tadalista 20 mg said that they got harder quicker and got longer erections. Read More
You may also like…
100 Tablet/s, 150 Tablet/s, 250 Tablet/s
Rightfully known as “the weekend pill”, Tadalista 20 mg lives up to its popularity. While the effect of other medicines usually fades away in around 4 hours, a single dose of Tadalista 20 mg is effective for up to 36 hours. Tadalista 20 mg is primarily used to treat male Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and works by increasing the flow of blood to the penis to harden and maintain an erection for longer. Statistically, 6 out of 10 men who took a dose of Tadalista 20 mg said that they got harder quicker and got longer erections. Apart from ED, this medicine might also work for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) in men and women.
Tadalista 20 mg is a medicinal drug used for treating erectile dysfunction and can only be purchased using a valid doctor’s prescription. Clinically it does not affect fertility in men and is safe to be consumed.
Note: the dosage instructions vary with the strength of the medicine and hence, consulting a doctor before consuming it is a must. For benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)the doctor might prescribe to you a dosage as low as 2.5 mg. For pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) the dosage is comparatively high and is usually 40 mg. The dosage may vary according to your ailment.
It has tadalafil citrate as the active ingredient. It is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor (PDE5) primarily used to cure erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia in men and sometimes also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How Tadalista 20 mg works:
It is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). The medicine works by selectively increasing the diameter of the blood vessels and therefore increasing the flow of blood to the penis to help the man retain an erection.
Tadalista 20 mg reduces symptoms of the abnormal enlargement of the prostate gland, medically known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), by helping relax the muscles of the prostate gland and the bladder. This helps ease the process of urination and the urge to pee frequently.
Tadalista 20 mg relaxes the blood vessels in the chest and helps relieve the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It helps by increasing the supply of blood to the lungs, thereby reducing the load on the heart.
Symptoms for the use of Tadalista 20 mg:
Tadalista 20 mg is a medication to be taken by adults (specifically men) who are either above the age of eighteen or below the age of sixty four years and appear to have any of the following problems:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Frequent urination at night (nocturia)
- Itching and general difficulty when starting to urinate
- Inability to urinate fully or entirely emptying the bladder
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Blood and other bodily fluids in the urine or in the semen
- Erectile Dysfunction
- If the erection lasts only for a short span of time
- If the male is unable to climax and suffers delayed ejaculation
- Weakened desire for sex
- Trouble maintaining an erection and climaxing
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Chest agony
- Heart palpitations and uneasiness
- Lips and skin turning blue (cyanosis)
- Shortness of breath (dyspnoea)
- Swelling (edema) of the ankles, legs, and the abdomen (ascites)
- Vertigo or fainting spells (syncope)
Refer to your doctor or druggist before taking it. The strength of 20 mg is ideal for erectile dysfunction (ED). Do not consume it without advice from a doctor.
Women who have been prescribed it can safely consume it in case of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
When to consume Tadalista 20 mg:
- Take one tablet 30 minutes before sexual activity or as recommended by your doctor.
- The effect of a single dose of this tablet lasts for more than 24 hours.
- It is not recommended to consume it every day. It may cause side effects.
- Take one tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet.
How to consume Tadalista 20 mg:
- It is to be swallowed as a single unit orally with water.
- The medication can be safely consumed with or without food.
- Consume it 30 minutes before having sex.
- The medication might not work if you are not sexually aroused or took the medicine before 36 hours of having sex.
- Do not consume it daily or as often as you want. The effect lasts well for more than 24 hours but the effect varies according to your health.
Before consuming Tadalista 20 mg:
- It works as a support to you feeling sexually excited. If you are not aroused, the tablet might not work as a standalone unit.
- Always be responsible while consuming these tablets. An overdose might cause adversative effects.
- Make sure that you have not heavily consumed alcohol (a single serving of beer or wine is likely to not delay or affect the working of it.
Who can consume Tadalista 20 mg:
- It can be safely consumed by adult men of age 18 and above who have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction (ED), benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and/or pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- It can also be consumed by females in case they have pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Who cannot consume Tadalista 20 mg:
- It is not meant for children and should not be consumed unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Females who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to get pregnant should avoid consuming it.
- It is not recommended for women who do not face Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). Although it will not affect any forms of pregnancy or contraception pills, discretion is advised.
- Do not consume it if you are allergic to its active component tadalafil.
- Women who want to treat their sexual problems should not consume it.
Forgetting or skipping a dosage of Tadalista 20 mg:
In case you forget taking in your dosage of Tadalista 20 mg:
- Consume it as and when you remember if you have Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- For Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), the recommended time frame within which you should consume the medication is 8 hours.
- If you are taking it for erectile dysfunction (ED), it is suggested to not take the skipped dose unless there is a plan of engaging in sexual activity within an hour
- Do not take two doses in one go to make up for the forgotten dosage. It might cause acute problems.
When to avoid consuming Tadalista 20 mg:
- Children should not consume this medicine.
- Adult females might be prescribed these tablets if they have been diagnosed with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- Do not consume it if you have a medical-related condition listed under the section ‘Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Tadalista 20 mg’.
- People who are allergic to tadalafil should not consume this medicine at all.
- Do not consume it if you are being treated or were recently treated for any health issues your doctor doesn’t know about.
- It is a prescription-based drug and not to be administered without a doctor’s recommendation.
Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Tadalista 20 mg:
Avoid taking this medicine if you have any of the medical ailments enumerated below. Please notify your specialist if you are suffering from any of the following conditions as these may cause complications when using Tadalista 20 mg (but are not limited to):
- Allergies to tadalafil
- Hypertension or hypotension
- Recurring problems such as vertigo or fainting
- Ailments of the Coronary artery
- Heart problems and diseases
- Diabetes, heart issues, and other genetic health concerns (your erectile dysfunction may be related to these conditions, and your doctor should be aware of them.)
- Genitalia deformities such as Peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- Heart problems
- Kidney complications
- Liver problems or damage
- Multiple myeloma
- Seizures or convulsions
- Sickle-cell anemia
- Tadalafil may react with some chemical actives, resulting in unexpected and/or deadly responses. To avoid such mishaps, always notify your doctor about any medicine or supplement you may be taking before beginning therapy with Tadalista 20 mg.
- After you are through with the course of Tadalista 20 mg, delay taking the following medicines, additives or products, and any other drugs with which Tadalafil might interact for a week.
Please avoid using the following medications in combination with Tadalista 20 mg:
- Excessive alcohol
- Medication containing nitrates when combined with Tadalista 20 mg, can cause a sudden dip in blood pressure and can be fatal
- Calcium Channel Modulators, GABA analogs, and other seizure medications
- NSAIDs used to heal inflammation
- Riociguat and other medications used for pulmonary hypertension
- Medicines used for treating hypertension
- Certain antifungal medicines
- Medications used for depression
- Medicines used for treating HIV such as Ritonavir, Saquinavir, and Atazanavir
- Verapamil, Diltiazem or other medications for treating hypertension
Safe Consuming of Tadalista 20 mg:
- Although rare, Tadalista 20 mg can make you feel dizzy, and sleepy. Avoid operating heavy machinery or driving after consuming Tadalista 20 mg.
- Take Tadalista 20 mg for the whole course advised by your doctor. Changing your medication regimen without first seeing your doctor may have negative consequences for your health.
- Sharing your prescription of Tadalista 20 mg with anyone is not wise and may cause adverse problems.
Side Effects of Tadalista 20 mg:
Some side effects of Tadalista 20 mg may include:
- Back or muscle pain
- Hazy vision
- Pain in the upper body
- Decrease or sudden loss of vision
- Hearing loss
- Unwarranted perspiring
- Blotchiness on the face
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Memory problems
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Prolonged and painful erection (priapism)
- Rash, itch, or hives
- Swelling of the penis
- Selective color sightlessness
- Atypical ejaculation
- Upset Stomach
Please remember that if you suffer any of the symptoms listed above or feel uncomfortable, you should get yourself medically examined immediately. It could inflict serious physical injury. For the time being, stop taking Tadalista 20 mg.
What to avoid before consuming Tadalista 20 mg:
- Do not consume too much alcohol
- Try to avoid smoking
- If possible, follow some mild exercise to keep your body moving and reduce stress levels
- Do not ingest any recreational drugs like mephedrone, stimulants like cocaine or ecstasy, or hallucinogens such as LSD
- Avoid grapefruit-containing items for at least 24 hours before taking Tadalista 20 mg. Grapefruit juice interferes with the working of tadalafil.
Precautions and warnings before consuming Tadalista 20 mg:
- If you decide to use a different medication instead of it, see your doctor first and adjust your dosage appropriately.
- Do not self-diagnose, modify, or change the dosage without first consulting a medical expert. It might have negative consequences.
- It may raise your risk of having unpleasant effects if consumed more than once every 24 hours.
- In case of overdose or any side effects seek medical help immediately.
- It is to be discarded if the date mentioned on the package is past the expiry.
- Do not consume Tadalista 20 mg if the medicine package seems to be meddled with.
- Ensure that the doctor has your updated and correct medical history, knows about all the other medications and supplements you might be taking, and is aware of your lifestyle and food choices.
- Tadalista 20 mg should be stored in the original blister packaging in a cool place without any moisture.
- Keep Tadalista 20 mg out of reach of children.
Where to Buy Tadalista 20 mg from?
- To ensure the authenticity of the medication and your safety, please buy it exclusively from a respected online merchant like ‘The USA Meds.’ We sell REAL and Safe Tadalista 20 mg pills and are the most trusted online sellers in the USA.
You may also be interested in reading – Can a Man recover from Erectile Dysfunction?