Super P Force
Certain physical or psychological factors can cause issues such as Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Premature Ejaculation (PE). The male sexual stimulation being a complex system involves the combined working of the brain, hormones, blood vessels, and emotions. A problem with any of these might result in sexual dysfunction. Super P-Force might be the remedy for satiating the sexual needs for both the partners’ mental peace and intimate pleasure. Read More
You may also like…
sildenafil with dapoxetine
100 Tablet/s, 148 Tablet/s, 196 Tablet/s, 48 Tablet/s
Certain physical or psychological factors can cause issues such as Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Premature Ejaculation (PE). The male sexual stimulation being a complex system involves the combined working of the brain, hormones, blood vessels, and emotions. A problem with any of these might result in sexual dysfunction. Super P-Force might be the remedy for satiating the sexual needs for both the partners’ mental peace and intimate pleasure.
If the trouble of maintaining an erection or premature ejaculation continues for a prolonged period, it causes stress, lowers self-confidence, and builds up sexual frustration. Consult your doctor- even if you feel embarrassed. Super P-Force is an approved drug that your doctor might prescribe to treat such dysfunctions in a medically moderated and safe way.
Super P-Force is a prescription-based medication used to induce better and more pleasurable sex by triggering a prolonged erection and timely ejaculation, increasing libido and thus creating robust interpersonal relationships.
Note: Super P-Force does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) like HIV, Hepatitis B, Gonorrhoea. To avoid unforeseeable situations, always practice safe sex.
Super P-Force is to be consumed only when advised by a doctor. It can be bought using your doctor’s prescription from pharmacies or online sources.
Composition of Super P-Force:
The two main active ingredients of it are Sildenafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg.
- Sildenafil works as a catalyst drug and is used to treat male sexual dysfunctions like impotence – medically known as erectile dysfunction (ED). When combined with external sexual stimulation of the male genitalia, Sildenafil increases the blood flow to the penis and helps retain an erection for a longer duration.
- The second active ingredient, Dapoxetine, being a ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor’ acts as an antidepressant and is used to delay male ejaculation and extend the time of erection. It aids in the restricted production of serotonin, to help prolong sexual pleasure and have a delayed climax. Serotonin overdrive lessens a person’s sex drive and can cause men to ejaculate prematurely before or right after the penetration.
Treatment and uses of Super P-Force:
Super P-Force is a male-oriented medication to be consumed by men who fall under the age group of 18-64 and face any/all of the following:
- Persistent trouble getting an erection
- If the erection doesn’t last for a satisfactory period
- If the ejaculation occurs within two minutes of vaginal penetration
- If the ejaculation occurs with very little or no penile stimulation
- If the male ejaculates without having conscious control over it
- If the male cannot climax and faces delayed ejaculation
- Reduced craving for sexual activities
You might have been prescribed these pills for a medical reason other than the ones listed above. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for details.
When to consume Super P-Force:
- Consume a single dose of it orally ideally 1 hour before sexual activity for increased ejaculation time or as directed by your doctor.
- Super P-Force is least effective when consumed before the duration of 4 hours of any sexual activity.
- This medication is not to be chewed or crushed. Swallow a single unit of it with a large glass of water.
- It is not intended for regular use. Consume before having sex and not recurrently or as directed by a physician.
How to consume Super P-Force:
- A single tablet can be consumed safely with or without food with a large glass of water. Consuming a heavy meal before taking these tabs is not suggested.
- Do not consume alcohol when taking this medicine.
- Eating a meal rich in fat may delay the effective working of the medication.
- The maximum effect of these pills lasts for about 4 hours although it may vary according to your health.
- It is not advised to consume it right after any sexual activity unless you plan on indulging in another round of sexual activity within 4 hours of consumption.
Before consuming Super P-Force:
- Do not consume it if you think you might be dehydrated. Drink plenty of water before consuming this medicine.
- A single tablet of it is swallowed with a large glass of water to sufficiently hydrate the body and to stop the medicine from causing any stomach problems.
- You might not be adequately hydrated if you:
- have not consumed water in the past 4-6 hours
- face kidney problems
- urinate too frequently
- have a fever
- have diarrhea
- have consumed alcohol
Warning: It contains 60 mg of Dapoxetine which might induce the feeling of dizziness or make you faint.
- If, after consuming Super P-Force, you feel dizzy, lie down with your back flat and head at an angle lower than the body to avoid any injury in the prospect of a fainting spell. Close your eyes and try to take in deep breaths.
- Contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not operate heavy machinery or drive until you feel perfectly okay.
- Do not try to get up speedily.
- Give yourself a recovery time of 10-15 minutes once you feel better.
What is the recommended dosage/usage of Super P-Force?
- It is not meant for females and children.
- In case of choosing a substitute drug for it, consult your doctor and get your dosage accordingly.
- Do not self-diagnose, alter or change the medicine without consulting a medical professional at your discretion. It might have adverse effects.
- Super P-Force is not to be consumed more than once every 24 hours. It may increase the risk of facing side effects.
- In case of overdose, seek medical help immediately.
Skipping a dosage of Super P-Force:
- In the event of forgetting your dosage of it, consume it when you remember only if you plan on engaging in sexual activity within 4 hours of consuming the medicine.
- If you skip or forget a dosage of it, do not be alarmed, you can just have the dose when you remember or skip this forgotten dosage.
- Do not overdose or take two doses to compensate for the dosage you skipped.
When to avoid:
- Females and children should avoid this medicine as it has only been tested for safety on adult males.
- Do not consume it if you have a medical-related condition that causes you to pass out or faint (Syncope).
- People with known allergies to the two active ingredients of it, Sildenafil Citrate, and Dapoxetine, should avoid consuming this medicine.
- Males below 18 years of age or over 65 years of age should not consume it unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
- Do not consume it if it is past the expiry date or if the expiry date is missing from the outer box or if the packaging seems to be tampered with/ torn.
- Tell your doctor if you are currently being treated for mental disorders or if you have any other health conditions or genetic diseases. Do not consume it unless your doctor approves of it.
- Before consuming it, make sure your doctor knows about all your underlying medical conditions.
- Never self-diagnose or take Super P-Force without the recommendation of a doctor.
Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Super P-Force:
To avoid fatalities, please tell your doctor if you are currently facing any diseases that might cause a problem when consuming it especially (but not restricted to):
- Allergies to Sildenafil or Dapoxetine
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood pressure problems (hypertension or hypotension)
- Chronic related problems such as passing out, dizziness, or fainting
- Coronary artery disease
- Depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or epilepsy
- Eye problems such as glaucoma, NAION, or retinitis pigmentosa
- Genetic health conditions such as diabetes, heart problems, and other (your erectile dysfunction might be linked to these diseases, and your health care professional needs to know about them)
- Genitalia deformity
- Heart problems where sexual intercourse is not advised
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems or damage
- Myocardial infarction or cardiac malfunction
- Psychiatric or psychological disorders
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizures or fits
- Sickle-cell anemia
Super P-Force drug interactions:
- Dapoxetine and Sildenafil might react with certain chemicals and cause uncalled for and/or fatal reactions. To avoid such misfortunes, always inform your doctor about any medication or supplement you might be taking before starting the treatment with it.
- Once you have completed the course of Super P-Force, wait for 7 days before taking the medicines, supplements, or products mentioned below and other drugs that might react with Dapoxetine or Sildenafil.
Kindly ensure no administration of the following drugs in combination with Super P-Force:
- Analgesics such as Tramadol
- Medication containing nitrates
- Aprepitant used to treat nausea
- Aspirin, Ibuprofen or other NSAIDs used to treat inflammation
- Doxazosin for high blood pressure
- Erythromycin and Clarithromycin for treating infection
- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, and Fluconazole used as antifungal medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOIs) medications
- Narcotics, strong pain relievers or benzodiazepines such as Valium which can increase drowsiness and dizziness
- Nitroglycerin used in the treatment of angina
- Paroxetine or Citalopram used in the treatment of depression
- Ritonavir, Saquinavir and Atazanavir used for treating HIV
- Sumatriptan used to treat migraine
- Thioridazine used for treating schizophrenia
- Tramadol used for pain relief
- Tryptophan used to induce sleep
- Verapamil or Diltiazem for treating hypertension
- Warfarin used as an anticoagulant
Safe Consuming of Super P-Force:
- Super P-Force may cause dizziness or sleepiness. To confirm your safety, do not operate heavy machinery or drive after taking this medicine.
- Complete the entire course of Super P-Force as prescribed by your doctor. Taking an altered course of the medicine without prior consultation with your doctor may have adverse effects on your health.
- Do not share your prescribed medication of Super P-Force with anyone without them consulting a doctor for themselves.
Side Effects of Super P-Force:
Some side effects of Super P-Force may include:
- Back pain or pain spreading across the shoulders
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Decrease or loss of hearing
- Difficulty in breathing
- Excessive sweating
- Flushing, blotching, or red patches on the body
- Increase in Blood pressure
- Nasal congestion
- Painful or prolonged erection for over 4 hours
- Rashes, itching, or hives on parts of the body
- Seizures and fits
- Hypersensitivity to light
- Swelling of various body parts (especially the face)
- Temporary or selective color blindness (difficulty in distinguishing between red and green)
- Upset Stomach
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Please keep in mind that if you experience any of the above symptoms, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. It has the potential to cause significant bodily harm.
For the time being, discontinue consuming Super P-Force until you visit a doctor.
What to avoid before consuming Super P-Force:
- Do not consume alcohol as it might increase the risk of fainting when combined with Super P-Force.
- Avoid narcotics, strong painkillers, and benzodiazepines such as Valium as these might react with it and cause dizziness, light-headedness, and drowsiness.
- Cocaine, ecstasy, LSD, and other recreational drugs might cause an increase in the level of toxicity in your body and be fatal when on a medication of these pills.
- Avoid products containing grapefruit 24 hours before taking Super P-Force. Although the effect is mild, grapefruit juice increases the level of Dapoxetine (present as an active component in Super P-Force) in the body and should be avoided.
Precautions and warnings:
- It is a prescribed drug and not to be consumed unless suggested by a medical professional.
- Please check with your doctor before consuming Super P-Force for allergies or mixing it with other medicines.
- Before taking it, make sure your doctor is aware of all your health issues, lifestyle choices, other medications or supplements you may be taking, and any other difficulties.
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place in temperatures lower than 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not remove itfrom the inner blister packaging before it is time to consume the medicine.
- To assure the genuineness of the drug and your safety, please purchase Super P-Force only from a reputable online retailer like ‘The USA Meds.’
Also, be sure to check out our other Best Selling products that can help you enhance your sex life.