Filitra 20 Mg (Vardenafil)
$248.56 – $560.78
Erectile dysfunction (ED) more commonly known as impotence is a disorder where a man is either unable to get or keep an erection. Filitra 20 mg contains vardenafil which makes it possible to address the issue of impotence and is readily available when prescribed by a doctor. While easily curable, your doctor needs to diagnose the cause and the severity of your problem first. When combined with sexual stimulation, vardenafil helps a man achieve and maintain an erection by boosting the blood flow to the penis. Read More
You may also like…
Erectile dysfunction (ED) more commonly known as impotence is a disorder where a man is either unable to get or keep an erection. Filitra 20 mg contains vardenafil which makes it possible to address the issue of impotence and is readily available when prescribed by a doctor. While easily curable, your doctor needs to diagnose the cause and the severity of your problem first. When combined with sexual stimulation, vardenafil helps a man achieve and maintain an erection by boosting the blood flow to the penis. Filitra 20 mg has been tested for safety and can be consumed in a moderated way as prescribed by your doctor. Note: Filitra has not been reported to cause male sterility. Consult your doctor before consuming It if you and your partner are trying to conceive.
120 Pills + 40 PILLS FREE, 150 Pills + 50 PILLS FREE, 60 Pills + 20 PILLS FREE, 90 Pills + 30 PILLS FREE
Composition of Filitra 20 mg:It comprises vardenafil as the core component.Containing vardenafil as the star ingredient, Filitra 20 mg tablet is the finest preparation that allows sexually stimulated males to reach orgasms with full control over ejaculation.
How Filitra 20 mg work?The active generic element of Filitra 20 mg, Vardenafil, is a phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor. These medicines work by creating a blood rush to the penis and when combined with sexual stimulation, quickly give the flaccid dick a harder and longer erection best suited for sexual intercourse. Filitra 20 mg sensitizes arteries and nerve ending of the penis making the sexual pleasure even more extreme.
Treatment and symptoms for the use of Filitra 20 mg:
- It is used to treat sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED). It helps you get bigger, longer erections with an elongated ejaculation period.
- It is a prescription drug. Follow all the directions of your prescription for the complete course to reap the benefits of the medicine.
When to consume Filitra 20 mg?
- Take a single dose of Filitra 20 mg an hour before sex or as directed by your doctor.
- It takes at least half an hour to show its effect. This period varies with your mental and physical conditions.
- It can only be purchased and consumed when recommended by a doctor. Not following this can have adverse effects on your health.
How to consume Filitra 20 mg?
- Consume a single dose of Filitra 20 mg with a glass of water.
- Do not ingest it with another liquid, especially alcohol and grapefruit juice.
- It can be consumed on an empty stomach.
- This medication can also be taken with or after a meal.
- Do not split, crush or chew Filitra 20 mg tablet.
- Do not consume it more than once in 24 hours.
- Before consuming Filitra 20 mg:
- Please note that it will only work if you are sexually aroused.
- It should not be treated as a single source of curing erectile dysfunction. The more sexually turned on you feel, the better your erections Filitra 20 mg will aid.
- Make sure that your purchased strip tablet of it is sealed and contains all the labels. Do not take the tablet if it has passed the date of expiry.
- Do not consume, alter or change the course of it without your doctor’s recommendation.
- Do not take a variant of it that might be different in strength. The dosage is based on the strength of the medicine that the doctor has assessed you with, based on your current needs and health.
Who can consume Filitra 20 mg?
- Those who have been prescribed it by a medical practitioner and need it can safely consume this medicine.
- It is primarily to be used by men.
- Although it is meant to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), the medication might have been advised for another reason. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for better details.
Who cannot consume Filitra?
- Those who are allergic to vardenafil should completely avoid it.
- Do not self-medicate. Always take it after you consult a doctor.
- Women are not usually counseled to consume it. In the rare case where a female has been prescribed this medication, let your doctor know if you are an expectant mother, breastfeeding, or want to conceive.
The recommended dosage of Filitra 20 mg:
- Take it exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take a higher or lower dosage of the medicine at your own will.
- Do not consume it at a different time than the one fixed by your doctor.
- Although it will not cause erections unless you are turned on, the effect of Filitra 20 mg lasts successfully for 24-36 hours. Therefore, one tablet every 24 hours can be safely consumed.
- Your doctor might alter the originally recommended dosage depending on how it is suiting your bodily needs. So, make sure to tell your doctor about how you feel after consuming the medicine.
- While it contains 20 mg of vardenafil as the active moiety, there are various strengths and substitutes of this medicine available in the market.
- While purchasing, kindly confirm the strength of the medicine. Your dosage will depend on this. Always remember that you are equally responsible for your health.
Forgetting a dosage of Filitra 20 mg:
- If you miss or skip a dose you can consume it as and when you recall if you want to engage in sexual activity within an hour. Not taking the dosage otherwise will not cause you any harm.
- If you miss too many doses of it consult your doctor.
- Never overdose on it. A single dose works towards better sexual performance, but multiple doses may cause side effects or even poisoning.
When to avoid consuming This Pill?
- Avoid it if you are a child or a woman. In special cases, if you have been prescribe it, you may ask your medical health professional for a reason.
- Avoid it if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other drug that might cause a reaction with vardenafil.
- Avoid it if you are allergic to vardenafil.
Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Filitra:If you have any psychological, physical, or medical issues, please inform your doctor beforehand.Note: The medical conditions mentioned below are just a few. Other drug interactions are possible. It may react with your existing health condition other than erectile dysfunction and worsen it.
- Phenylketonuria (PKU)
- retinitis pigmentosus
- Angina (pain in the chest)
- Angulation which disturbs the form of the penis
- Bleeding syndromes
- Blockage of blood in the nerves
- Cavernosal fibrosis (mutilations on the male genitalia)
- Conditions in which engaging in sexual activity is ill-advised.
- Diseases that cause any penis anomaly
- Emesis or vomiting
- Extreme sweating
- Heart failure
- hereditary QT syndrome
- High cholesterol
- History of heart attack
- Intestine blisters or ulcers
- Irregular beating of the heart
- liver or kidney complications
- multiple myeloma
- Pyronine’s disease
- Recent dental treatments or surgeries
- sickle cell anemia
- Stomach ulcers
- Vision loss
Drug interactions:It is imperative to ensure that when on a course of Filitra 20 mg, you do not consume any product or medicine containing the following:
- Alfuzosin, doxazosin and prazosin which work as alpha blockers
- Antifungals containing azoles
- Any other medicines for erectile disorders such as sildenafil or tadalafil
- Any product containing nitrate
- Drugs to cure AIDS
- Herbal medicines such as St. John's wort
- Hypertension medications
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Medicines to treat any heart anomaly
- Psychoactive drugs (commonly known as poppers)
Safe Consuming of Filitra 20 mg:
- Let your doctor know about all the prescription and non-prescription medicines or dietary supplements you might be taking.
- Be present at all the appointments you have with your doctor. Skipping them might hamper your progress. In some cases, it might cause a dosage problem with it and have fatal consequences.
- In the event of feeling lightheaded or drowsy after consuming it, do not operate heavy machinery, drive or perform any task that requires high levels of alertness.
- People older than 50 years of age who consume Filitra 20 mg may have a higher risk of facing the side effects of the medicine.
Side Effects of Filitra 20 mg:Call your doctor immediately or seek assistance from an emergency health center if you feel uneasy or face any of the symptoms mentioned below.
- Difficulty distinguishing between blue and green colors
- Distorted vision
- Erections lasting for over four hours
- Hearing reduction or loss
- Hives or rashes anywhere on the body
- Mental or psychological complications
- Nasal congestion
- Night blindness
- Pain in the back or muscles
- Pain in the oesophagus (needing conscious effort to breathe)
- Pain in the head
- Redness or flushing
- The ringing of the ears
- Runny nose
- Sensitivity to light
- Severe vision loss
- Stomach upset
- The strained or raspy voice
- Sudden unconsciousness
- Swelling of the limbs or face
What to avoid before consuming Filitra 20 mg?
- Do not smoke a cigarette or any other drug
- Do not over-consume alcohol
- Do not take any illegal street drugs or substances
- Do not eat grapefruit
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice
Precautions and warnings before consuming Filitra 20 mg:
- It does not cause unwanted erections.
- It is not a form of contraception. It will not prevent pregnancy whatsoever.
- It does not stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- If you feel that it is not working for you or that you are facing any side effects, your doctor needs to know about them in detail.
- If you feel even slightly uncomfortable during sexual intercourse after taking it, seek professional medical help.
- It is not to be shared with anyone without a doctor’s expert opinion. Even if the symptoms are the same, the underlying condition and therefore, the cause of the erectile disorder might be different.
- It comes in a strip pack and should always be sealed. Only open when it is time to consume the medication.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Do not store it in a place of high moisture.
- Keep all medicines, including Filitra 20 mg, out of reach and out of sight of children and pets.