Duratia 60 Mg (Dapoxetine)
$76.03 – $170.50
Duratia 60 mg is a medicine used to treat premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation (PE) is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions that occur when men ejaculate untimely during sex. It causes unwanted stress, lack of sexual desire, frustration, and in cases, it is known to cause problems in relationships. The consumption of Duratia 60 mg delays the male climax, significantly increases the time of ejaculation, gives the male more control over ejaculation, and hence, increases libido and decreases sexual performance-related trauma. Read More
You may also like…
Duratia 60 mg is a medicine used to treat premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation (PE) is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions that occur when men ejaculate untimely during sex. It causes unwanted stress, lack of sexual desire, frustration, and in cases, it is known to cause problems in relationships.The consumption of Duratia 60 mg delays the male climax, significantly increases the time of ejaculation, gives the male more control over ejaculation, and hence, increases libido and decreases sexual performance-related trauma.This induces better and more pleasurable sex for both partners, a reduced amount of ejaculation-related stress, and robust interpersonal relationships.Duratia 60 mg is a prescription-based medicine and should only be consumed when advised by a doctor or medical professional. It is readily available and can be bought using your doctor’s prescription from pharmacies or online sources.
120 Pills + 40 PILLS FREE, 150 Pills + 50 PILLS FREE, 60 Pills + 20 PILLS FREE, 90 Pills + 30 PILLS FREE
Ingredients in Duratia 60 mgThis medicine contains Dapoxetine as the main active ingredient. Dapoxetine is a ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor’ and acts as an antidepressant that is used to delay male ejaculation and extend the time of erection.In easier words, it restricts the amount of serotonin (the ‘happy chemical’ produced in your brain) to help the male experience longer sexual pleasure and have a delayed climax. Serotonin overdrive lessens a person’s sex drive and causes men to ejaculate prematurely before or right after the penetration.
Treatment and uses of Duratia 60 mgThis medicine is meant for males from 18-64 years of age who face any, some, or all of these problems:
- If the ejaculation occurs before or less than two minutes after vaginal penetration
- If the ejaculation occurs with very little or no penile stimulation during sexual intercourse
- If the male ejaculates before he’s meant to without having control over it.
When to consume?
- For best results, consume a single dose of Duratia 60 mg tablet orally 1 hour before sexual activity for increased ejaculation time or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not chew or crush the tablet. Swallow the tablet as a single unit with water.
How to consume?
- This medicine can be consumed safely with or without food with a large glass of water. It is recommended to not consume a heavy meal before taking Duratia 60 mg.
- The effect of Duratia 60 mg lasts for about 2 hours although it may vary in some men.
Before consumingDuratia 60 mg contains Dapoxetine which may cause light-headedness, dizziness, and even cause you to pass out in some cases.To avoid this, kindly ensure the following:
- You swallow a tablet of Duratia 60 mg with a large glass of water. This is done to sufficiently hydrate the body and to make sure the medicine does not cause any stomach problems.
- Do not consume Duratia 60 mg in case you’re not sufficiently hydrated. Drink plenty of water before consuming this medicine.
- You might be dehydrated if:
- You have not consumed water in the past 4-6 hours
- You face kidney problems
- You urinate too frequently
- You have fever
- You have diarrhea
- You are taking other medications which affect the hydration level of your body
- You have consumed alcohol
- Duratia 60 mg might cause you to faint, feel dizzy or lightheaded.
- If, at any time after consuming Duratia 60 mg, you feel shaky, sweaty, nauseated, lightheaded, dizzy, or otherwise unwell, quickly lie down with your head in a depressed position to avoid any injury in the case of a fainting spell. Lie flat on your back with your head at an angle lower than the rest of the body. Close your eyes and try to take deep breaths.
- Do not operate heavy machinery or drive in such a condition.
- Do not try to get up rapidly.
- Once your feel better, give your body a recovery time of 10-15 minutes before you try to move.
- Contact your doctor immediately.
- Duratia 60 mg can safely be consumed by men from ages 18-64 as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- In case of choosing a substitute drug or a different strength of Duratia 60 mg, consult your doctor and get your dosage fixed accordingly.
- Do not self-diagnose, alter or change the medicine without consulting a medical professional.
- Do not consume Duratia 60 mg more than once every 24 hours. It may increase the risk of facing side effects.
Skipping a dosage of Duratia 60 mg
- If you forget your dose of the medicine, you can consume it when you remember although it will have no effect unless you choose to have sex in an hour or so.
- As Duratia 60 mg is a medicine to be consumed as and when needed, if you forget a dosage, do not panic, you can just have the dose when you remember or skip this forgotten dosage.
- Do not overdose or take two doses to compensate for the dosage you skipped. It may have adverse effects on your health.
- We also sell the substitutes in various doses like Poxet 30 Mg and Poxet 90 Mg.
When to avoid?
- Duratia 60 mg is a medicine meant for an adult male facing premature ejaculation. Females and children should avoid this medicine.
- Do not consume Duratia 60 mg if you have a history or medical-related condition such as a drop in the level of blood pressure which causes you to pass out or faint (Syncope).
- People with known allergies to Dapoxetine (the active ingredient of Duratia 60 mg) should avoid consuming this medicine.
- Do not consume this medicine if your age is less than 18 years or more than 65.
- Do not consume Duratia 60 mg in case it is past the best before date or the best before date is missing from the packaging or the packaging seems to be tampered with/ torn.
- Tell your doctor if you are currently being treated for depression, mania, or other mental disorders. Do not consume Duratia 60 mg unless your doctor approves of it.
- Do not consume Duratia 60 mg in case you suffer from an underlying medical condition your doctor doesn’t know about.
- Do not self-diagnose or take Duratia 60 mg without the recommendation of a doctor.
Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Duratia 60 mgTo avoid fatalities, please tell your doctor if you’re currently facing any diseases especially (but not restricted to):
- Blood pressure-related problems such as passing out, dizziness, or fainting
- Eye problems such as glaucoma
- Heart or blood vessel problems such as heart failure or non-rhythmic beating of the heart
- HIV or any other communicable disease
- Liver problems or severe liver damage
- Other sexual dysfunctions especially erectile dysfunction
- Psychiatric disorders
- Psychological disorders
- Seizures or fits
- Severe kidney problems
- Suicidal thoughts
Duratia 60 mg interactions with other drugs
- Dapoxetine might react with certain chemical actives and cause uncalled for and/or fatal reactions. To avoid such mishaps, always tell your doctor about any medication or supplement you might be taking before starting the treatment with it.
- Once you stop taking Duratia 60 mg, wait for 7 days before taking the medicines, supplements, or products which might react with Dapoxetine.
- Erythromycin and Clarithromycin use as antibiotics for treating infection
- Ibuprofen or Aspirin used as anti-inflammatory medicines
- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, and Fluconazole used in the treatment of fungal infections
- Linezolid used as an antibiotic to cure infectious diseases
- Lithium use in the treatment of various mood disorders
- Medicines that may lower the blood pressure
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) such as Moclobemide, Phenelzine, and Tranylcypromine used in the treatment of depression
- Ritonavir, Saquinavir and Atazanavir used for HIV
- St John's wort (Hypericum Perforatum) is a herbal preparation
- Sumatriptan used to treat migraine
- Thioridazine used to treat schizophrenia
- Tramadol used for pain relief
- Tryptophan use to help freshen mood and induce sleep
- Warfarin used to thin blood
- Complete the entire course of Duratia 60 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Taking an altered course of medicine without consulting your doctor may have adverse effects on your health.
- Do not alter or change the dosage of Duratia 60 mg to the one prescribed by your doctor. The recommended dosage is according to your body’s needs and changing it might have adverse and/or unwanted effects.
- Do not share your prescribed medication of Duratia 60 mg with anyone even if they have the same symptoms. The underlying condition might be different for everyone and your small act of help might lead to greater or irreparable damage to that person’s health.
- You can also have half the dose like Duratia 30 Mg.
Side EffectsSome common side effects:
- Back pain or muscle pain
- Blotchiness or solid patches of redness anywhere on the body
- Blurred vision
- Decreased libido
- Dry mouth
- Dyspepsia (burning sensation, bloating, or gassiness in the stomach)
- Excessive sweating
- Increase in Blood pressure
- Nasal congestion
- Rashes, itching, or hives on the body
- Respiratory tract infection (sore throat, difficulty in breathing, dry cough)
- Rhinitis (nasal congestion, runny or itchy nose, and/or sneezing.)
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness, feeling drowsy)
- swelling of various parts of the body especially the face
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
What to avoid before consuming Duratia 60 mg?
- Avoid intaking alcohol. Alcohol consumption might increase the risk of fainting when combined with Duratia 60 mg.
- Avoid using recreational drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, or LSD. These drugs might cause a serious increase in the level of toxicity in your body and be fatal.
- Avoid consuming grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice 24 hours before taking Duratia 60 mg. Although the effect is mild, grapefruit juice increases the level of Dapoxetine in the body and should be avoided.
- Please check with your doctor before consuming this drug for allergies or mixing it with other medicines.
- This product is a prescribed drug and is to consume only if recommended by a certified medical professional.
- Ensure that your doctor knows about all your health conditions, lifestyle habits, other medicines or supplements you might be taking, and other issues before consuming Duratia 60 mg.
- To avoid medical misdiagnosis, please read all labels and related documents before consuming or starting a course on this medicine.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat, preferably in a cool, dark, and dry place in temperatures lower than 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not remove Duratia 60 mg from the inner blister packaging before it is time to consume the medicine.
- This medicine is intended to diagnose and cure premature ejaculation and, in some cases, is also used for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and should not be consumed by males under the age of 18 unless prescribed by a doctor.
Buy Duratia 60 Mg From The USA Meds
- To ensure the authenticity of the medicine and your safety, kindly buy Duratia 60 mg only from a certified online pharmacy like ours.
- Do not buy or consume without consulting your doctor or checking your Duratia 60 mg for authenticity.
- Always remember to check the best before the date of any product you buy. Never consume expired medicines.