Caverta 50 Mg
$61.00 – $225.00
You may also like…
|Generic Name|| |
|Pack Size|| |
100 Tablet/s, 148 Tablet/s, 196 Tablet/s, 48 Tablet/s
For both mental calm and intimate pleasure of couples, Caverta 50 mg might be the treatment to satisfy the sexual requirements and treat male impotency or Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Finding and treating the reason for erectile dysfunction is the first step towards a satisfying sexual life.
If the trouble of maintaining an erection or getting hard despite sexual arousal continues for a prolonged period, it certainly creates stress, reduces self-esteem, and adds to the relationship conflicts. Talk it out with your doctor without feeling embarrassed. Your doctor may prescribe this medication to you for medically regulated and safe treatment of erectile dysfunction.
It is a prescription drug intended to induce improved and more enjoyable sex by stimulating a harder and prolonged erection, increasing sexual desire and thus creating vigorous sensual relationships.
This medicine does not shield against any sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Constantly follow safe sex practices.
It is a pharmaceutical substance used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This medicine can only be bought based on a prescription from a certified doctor. It has no clinical effect on a man’s fertility and is safe for consumption.
Composition of Caverta 50 mg:
The active ingredient of Caverta 50 mg is Sildenafil 50 mg.
Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, works as a compound medication to treat male sexual dysfunctions such as impotence – medically known as erectile dysfunction (ED).
Sildenafil improves blood flow to the penis and helps maintain an erection for longer when coupled with external sexual stimulation.
How does Caverta 50 mg work?
Caverta 50 mg temporarily increases the diameter of the arteries that carry blood to the penis when sexually aroused. This aids a man in getting an erection faster and keeping the penis hard for a longer duration.
Treatment and symptoms for the use of Caverta 50 mg:
Caverta 50 mg is a prescription-based medication for men facing face erectile dysfunction (ED).
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is characterized by difficulties attaining or maintaining an erection for pleasurable sex.
While it is not uncommon for a male to experience some erection difficulties from time to time, recurrent problems with an erection cause sexual tension. Such consistent problems are not usual and should be treated by a medical professional.
Your doctor might diagnose you with erectile dysfunction (ED) and prescribe you a course of Caverta 50 mg if you face any or all of the following conditions:
- If you face recurring problems regarding an erection
- If the erection does not last for the entire sexual activity
- If the penis does not get hard and erect even with penile stimulation
- If a man loses an erection repeatedly, without being aware of it
- Reduced sexual desire
You might have been prescribed this drug for a medical reason other than erectile dysfunction. For further information, see your doctor or pharmacist.
When to consume Caverta 50 mg?
- For a better erection and longer sexual performance, take a single dose of Caverta 50 mg tablet orally 1 hour before sexual activity.
- This medicine generally works best when taken thirty to sixty minutes before indulging in sexual activity.
- This medication is not to be chewed, crushed, or broken. With a full glass of water, swallow a single unit of Caverta 50 mg.
- It is not intended for daily consumption. The recommended dosage of this drug is just 1 tablet before engaging in sexual activity or as directed by your doctor.
How to consume Caverta 50 mg?
- Take one tablet about an hour before having sex.
- It can be consumed with or without food with a large glass of water.
- It is not recommended to have a heavy meal before taking this medicine. Why? Because this will hamper the working of the medicine.
- This medication’s maximal impact lasts around five hours, however, depending on your health, the duration may vary.
- It is not advised to consume a second dose of this drug for another round of any sexual activity unless recommended by a doctor.
Before consuming Caverta 50 mg:
- To avoid mishaps, always read your doctor’s prescription carefully.
- Do not consume large amounts of alcohol before taking this medication.
- Do not consume Caverta 50 mg more than once every 24 hours.
- The effect of each dosage of this medicine lasts for about five hours. Although this may vary in men according to their age, lifestyle, and health conditions.
- Unless you are sexually stimulated, this medicine will not induce an erection. Therefore, it is still necessary to participate in foreplay and/or whatever turns you on.
Warning: Caverta 50 mg is not a recreational drug and should not, unless specified by a doctor, be consumed for conditions other than erectile dysfunction (ED).
Who can consume Caverta 50 mg?
- Caverta 50 mg is meant to be consumed by males who are above 18 years of age and below 64 years of age.
- In some cases, it can also be recommended to females for reasons other than erectile dysfunction (ED) in men at your doctor’s discretion.
- If you are a female consuming this medicine, make sure that you are not expecting a baby, a lactating mother, or trying to conceive.
Who cannot consume Caverta 50 mg?
- Caverta 50 mg is generally not meant for females and children. Special cases and diseases may be an exception.
- This medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence and is not meant for sexually inactive men.
- It is not to be administered unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Before starting the course of this medicine, make sure that you do not have any medical conditions or diseases mentioned under the section titled ‘Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Caverta 50 mg’.
- Do not consume this drug if you are presently using nitrate-containing medicines (frequently recommended for chest discomfort and or angina).
The recommended dosage of Caverta 50
- If you experience discomfort after taking this drug, the dosage may perhaps be too high for your body. Alternatively, if Caverta 50 mg fails to create an erection or if the erection does not last too long, the dose may need to be raised. Consult your doctor for an appropriate dosage.
- If you choose a replacement medicinal product for this one, consult your physician and get your dosage fixed accordingly.
- Do not diagnose, modify or adjust the dosage at your discretion without visiting a doctor. The consequences might be harmful.
- To avoid side effects, do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Seek medical assistance right away in the event of an overdose.
Forgetting a dosage of Caverta 50 mg:
- In the event of forgetting your dosage of Caverta 50 mg, consume it as soon as you recall.
- If you do not intend to engage in sexual activity within 4 hours of administering this medication, do not consume the forgotten dose.
- If you frequently miss or forget a dosage, do not be concerned; instead, set an alarm and take the medication at the time prescribed by your doctor to establish a habit.
- Problems may arise on overdosing to compensate for the missed one.
When to avoid consuming Caverta 50 mg:
- Do not use Caverta 50 mg if you have any medical disorder stated in the subsequent section.
- People who are known to be allergic to the active component Sildenafil present in this medicine should avoid using this medication.
- Do not take the medicine if it has passed the expiry date, if the expiry date is missing from the inner packet, or if the packaging appears to have been tampered with or damaged.
- Inform your doctor if you have been previously or are currently being treated for heart or liver disease. Do not take this medicine unless your doctor has approved it.
- Before using this drug, make sure your doctor is aware of all your underlying medical problems.
- Never use Caverta 50 mg without a doctor’s written prescription.
Beware of these medical conditions before consuming Caverta 50 mg:
To avoid accidental mishaps, please inform your doctor if you are currently suffering from any conditions that may cause complications when using Caverta 50 mg, particularly (but not exclusively):
- Allergies to Sildenafil
- Blood pressure issues- hypertension, hypotension, and angina
- Blood vessel ailments
- Eye complications that can result in visual loss
- Genetic disorders like diabetes, cardiac difficulties, etc (your erectile dysfunction might be linked to these diseases, and your health care professional needs to know about them)
- Genitalia deformity or disease (including an injury to your penis)
- History of Myocardial infarction, cardiac malfunction, or stroke
- Kidney problems
- Leukemia or bone marrow cancer
- Liver problems
- Problems related to the heart
- Psychological disorders
- Recurring fainting spells
- Sickle-cell ailments
- Stomach ulcers or internal bleeding problems
After completing the Caverta 50 mg course, a waiting period of 7 days is needed before consuming the medicines, supplements, or products listed below.
Kindly ensure that there is no administration of the following drugs in combination with Caverta 50 mg:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Medication containing nitrates
- Medicines or products other than Caverta 50 mg used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED)
Safe Consuming of Caverta:
- To get the most from your treatment, visit your doctor at every appointment and monitor your progress.
- Dizziness or sleepiness is a side effect of Caverta 50 mg. Do not handle heavy machinery or drive after the intake of this medication.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and finish the complete course of this medicine. You may face significantly negative consequences if your medicines are altered without your doctor knowing about them beforehand.
- Do not share your prescription medicine with anybody until they contact a doctor for themselves.
- Kindly check that your tablet is not expired. Do not consume medicines that are past the expiry date.
Side Effects of Caverta 50 mg
While Caverta 50 mg is generally safe to take, the adverse effects listed below are possible.
- Blockage in the nose
- Your vision might tend to get blurry
- Distortion of colour
- Extreme and uncontrollable sweating
- Feelings of dizziness
- Flushing across the body
- Nagging and persistent headache
- Muscle pain or spasms
- Pain in the chest
- Painful or prolonged erections lasting more than 4 hours (consult a doctor immediately)
- Swelling of the body
- Overall tiredness in the entire body
- Uneasiness in the stomach
If you have minor symptoms, it might be due to the drug adapting to your body. However, consulting with your doctor or pharmacist is advised if you experience any of the symptoms listed above.
And in such cases, it is recommended that you stop consuming this medicine until you consult a doctor for these side effects.
What to avoid before consuming Caverta 50 mg?
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Caverta 50 mg since it may reduce your chances of having a proper erection and may prevent you from enjoying the full advantages of the sexual pleasure brought to you by the drug.
- Avoid recreational drugs
- Avoid grapefruit for at least 24 hours before administering this medicine.
Precautions and warnings to know before consuming Caverta 50 mg:
- Caverta is a prescription-based medication that should only be taken if approved by a medical practitioner.
- Consult your doctor before using this drug for allergies or combining it with other medications.
- Before you start using Caverta 50 mg, it is important that you update your doctor about all your health complications, habits, eating patterns or any drugs you may be consuming, and any other concerns you have.
- It is recommended that you store this medication in a cool, dark, and dry place with temperatures below 25°C
- Store away from direct heat and light.
- Make sure you keep this medicine away from the reach of children.
- Do not remove Caverta 50 mg from the inside blister packing until it is time for your dosage of the medicine.
Where to Buy Caverta 50 mg from?
- You can buy Caverta 50 mg from our website. We (The USA Meds) are the #1 online retailer of Caverta 50 mg. We only sell real and authentic Caverta 50 mg pills.
The USA Meds: Your Most Trusted Source to Buy Caverta 50 MG in the US.
Need Caverta 50 MG in New York, California, Florida, Texas, or anywhere in the US? Well, look no further. Order Caverta 50 MG today from ‘The USA Meds’.
We are the suppliers of the most Authentic, Safe, & Effective Caverta 50 MG in the US. Not just that, when you order a Caverta 50 MG from us, you can be assured to get the Fastest Shipping and Best prices in the whole of the US.
How to Get Caverta 50 MG?
If you are wondering how to get a Caverta 50 MG in the US, well, worry not! It’s really simple. You can now get an assured doorstep delivery of Caverta 50 Mg anywhere in the US by placing your order on ‘The USA Meds’. We are the #1 online pharmacy in the US and sell Safe and Effective Caverta 50 MG pills. Rekindle your sex life by placing an order for Caverta 50 mg at The USA Meds.
The USA Meds is the #1 pharmacy in the US. Buy Caverta 50 Mg from us anywhere in New York, California, Florida, and other cities in the US.