Sildenafil Citrate (Generic Viagra)
Many of the potent oral treatments for symptoms of impotence contain Sildenafil Citrate. This ingredient has been used for several years now since it was publicized by the impotence drug Viagra.
What is Sildenafil Citrate?
This is a chemical salt categorized as a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor. In its raw form, it is white and looks like salt. Manufacturers of different brands of erectile dysfunction medication use this to make their brand drugs which frequently are blue pills.
How is Sildenafil Citrate Use?
All the certified brands of this drug provide a leaflet with all the information you need to use it. Your doctor or pharmacist also can fill in the information gaps you may have about the drug.
Basic facts about its use indicate that you should take it orally 30 minutes before coupling. It is also fine to take it one hour before sex but not more than 4 hours before you need an erection.
Often, it is use when an impotent man needs to get an erection.
Different factors may determine how much of it should take. A urologist would have the best information on dosage after carrying out a diagnosis. The correct use of the drug can only be achieved with the help of a knowledgeable professional.
What Does Sildenafil Citrate do?
It is necessary for you to understand how this drug addresses the symptoms of ED. As established before, it is a Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor. Medications like this take effect on the enzyme, PDE-5. It combats erectile dysfunction by stopping the enzyme from working.
Sildenafil Citrate will make it possible for a different enzyme called cGMP to act on the muscles of blood vessels. These muscles are put at ease and the vessels become wider channels for blood.
Since the penis also has blood vessels, they are enlarged as well. If a man who has swallowed the medication gets “naughty,” blood will be channeled to the penis and it will expand, rise and stiffen (erect).
Advantages of Sildenafil Citrate:
From the time the first ED pill made from Sildenafil Citrate was made, there has been immense excitement about the results. Many impotent men have experienced several advantages associated with having their manhood function again.
1. Easy Administering: Oral treatments are probably the simplest treatments you can administer. Most of the drugs made with the compound are swallowed whole and that is all that is needed to get an erection when stimulated. You would be hard-pressed to find a medication that is simpler than this to administer.
2. Efficacy: Tests, as well as experiences, can prove that this is indeed an effective treatment for sexual erectile dysfunction. Over 60% of men who have used the pill were able to get erections within 4 hours or even faster.
3. Flexible Dosage: Sildenafil Citrate tablets come in several doses. This is great because most men may react differently to particular quantities of the drug. You can find very low grammage as well as very high grammage. And in all cases, you just have to take a single pill; not more.
4. Improves Sex lives: Both men with erectile dysfunction and their partners can enjoy an improved sex life after they seek treatment with the medicines containing Sildenafil Citrate as their ingredient. Couples who may have given up on sex can now enjoy it as much as normal couples do.
5. Improves Your Mood: It is common for men with sexual frustrations to be gloomy and sometimes depressed. There is no reason to continue that way. With this medicine, you can improve your mood. It will not do that directly, but sex is known to cause joy through the release of oxytocin, brain chemicals that elevate the mood and do away with depression.
Despite the risk of side effects from using this treatment, the benefits make it worth trying. The risks however are not fatal. Some can even be prevented and for many men, it is possible never to experience the effects. If you are in the minority who will experience the effects, here is what you may go through.
- Blurred vision
- Dizzy spell
- Running stomach
- Nasal congestion
- Light sensitivity
It is possible to develop serious complications after taking Sildenafil Citrate. They however are not very common. These warrant an immediate halt to using the medication and urgent treatment.
- Chest pain
- Loss of hearing
- Pain in the left arm
- Painful erection
- Unyielding erection over 4 hours
Your participation in the prescription of this medication is important. One of the biggest roles you need to play is to provide medical history. Let the pharmacist or physician know if you are allergic to this compound.
Go ahead to reveal if you have had heart complications. Sex can be strenuous for your heart. The medication too may require it to work harder.
Other people who may not be safe taking the medicines containing this drug are diabetics, sicklers, smokers, alcoholics, anyone with kidney problems, and some HIV patients.
Take note of some of the side effects like dizzy spells, they can prevent you from making critical decisions. This makes it unsafe to drive any vehicle after the administration of Sildenafil Citrate.
Any medication taken in excess doses can lead to devastating consequences. The FDA issues strong guidelines for the regulation of these pills. Always involve a doctor or pharmacist in determining what would be safe for you.
Drugs That Contain Sildenafil Citrate
You can choose from several drugs that have this ingredient. Most brands will have the brand name as well as the compound indicated on the box.
Although they are all taken orally, some may be swallowed with water while others are chewed or placed under the tongue.
You can also find tablets that are dissolved in a glass of water or are in a jelly form. Different manufacturers come up with enticing ways to administer the tablets.
Some common brands that contain Sildenafil Citrate include:
If you are ready to treat your condition with a drug that contains Sildenafil Citrate, order online from The USA Meds pharmacy. On our website, you will find all those listed above and many more.