For a man, few things are as frustrating or embarrassing as failing to perform when it’s time to satisfy your partner. Sadly, Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a fact of life, and inevitable for a lot of men. In fact, according to the International Journal of Impotence Research, 2000, three hundred twenty-two men are expected to have ED by 2025.
In the past 30 years, treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED) has expanded from simple behavioral psychotherapy to various forms of drug treatment. However, not all treatment methods work. In fact, some medicines and treatments actually harm the user instead of helping them to get an erection.
That’s where Avanafil comes in.
What is Avanafil?
This is a medication that gives men a boost by treating their problems with sexual function. It basically increases blood flow to a man’s penis. This helps him to get an erection and maintain it.
The medication is similar to tadalafil and sildenafil, in that it’s a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Its effectiveness has been proven through clinical trials, so men who are pondering if they should take it can rest easy.
Why Take Avanafil?
No man enjoys being able to perform. In fact, ED usually causes depression and lowers men’s confidence.
That’s why you need Avanafil. By giving you that much-needed erection when you most require it, this medication can help you to:
– Satiate your sexual cravings
– Make your partner happier and increase the bond you share
– Get the confidence you deserve
– Walk around with a strut because your confidence has received a boost
All these gains are yours for the taking if you choose this medication.
How To Use Avanafil
Take the medication by your mouth either by itself or with some food. It has different doses, which depend on how significant your ED is. We recommend asking a doctor to tell you precisely how long before sex you should take this medication. In general, though, we recommend swallowing it between 15 and 30 minutes before you plan to have sex.
Note, however, that you need to be sexually stimulated for the erection to occur when you want it. This medication does not force an erection.
As a precaution, avoid taking the medication more than one time per day. If you want to use it again, wait for at least 24 hours. This is to help you reap the mental and physical benefits of sex without causing any unfortunate damage to your system.
Before You Take Avanafil
We prioritize your sexual, mental and physical health, so it’s vital that you first talk to a pharmacist or doctor before taking Avanafil. If, for instance, you are allergic to this medication, please first let your doctor know. The medication contains inactive ingredients that might lead to allergic reactions in some men or some other difficulties.
What should you tell your doctor?
- If you have any heart difficulties, especially if you have ever had a heart attack, or if you have experienced an unfortunate irregular heartbeat within the previous six months. Chest pain and heart failure are also important factors.
- If you have experienced a stroke within the previous months.
- If you have recently suffered from a disease that affected your kidney
- If your liver recently had a disease.
- If your blood pressure is irregular; if it is unusually low or high.
- If you experience constant dehydration
- If your penis has a condition like Peyronie’s disease, scarring, or angulation.
- If you have ever experienced priapism, which is a prolonged or painful erection.
- If you have existing conditions that just might increase your risk of priapism, like multiple myeloma, leukemia, or even sickle cell anemia.
- If you have bleeding disorders.
- If you currently suffer from stomach ulcers.
- If your eyes have particular problems, like NAION, sudden lowered vision, or retinitis pigmentosa.
Side Effects of Avanafil
Most people who use this medication do not experience any significant side effects. If your doctor has prescribed Avanafil to you, it’s because they have judged, based on your medical history and current physical health, that you will gain from it. The benefits far outweigh the potential side effects.
That said, every medicine in the world has a side effect, no matter how effective it is. This is not different. You might go through some of the effects listed below.
- By swallowing it, you might become dizzy, and your vision might alter. We suggest not taking marijuana or alcohol since they might heighten your dizziness. If the dizziness is already excessive, we suggest promptly talking to your pharmacist or doctor.
- While having sex, your heart might take on some extra strain. If your history includes one heart problem or another, stop immediately if you experience any nausea, fainting, severe dizziness, or left arm/jaw/chest pain.
- In case you experience sudden lowered vision, please immediately talk to your doctor. Your chances of this are greater if you have high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart disease.
- Sometimes, though rarely, you could suddenly lose your hearing or have it reduced. Sometimes, this might be accompanied by an annoying ringing in your ears. Should this happen, please immediately contact your doctor.
- Nitrates are not your friends when you consume this medication. Avoid poppers (recreational drugs) that contain butyl or amyl nitrite, or drugs that treat angina. They can significantly drop your blood pressure.
Avanafil is Here for You
For most men, Avanafil is just the ticket. By enhancing your sexual performance, it basically makes you a totally new man. Your life will most likely improve, and your partner will become happier because they will get more satisfaction. This might just be your ticket to a happier, more productive life.
Of course, using it the right way is crucial. When you do, though, all of this medication’s benefits are yours to reap. Your confidence will return, and this will show up when you are doing your daily activities or even at work. With Avanafil, you can win in life.